Actually Tried Dropshipping? A brief Introduction to Dropshipping

Home / Forums / Result Stories / Actually Tried Dropshipping? A brief Introduction to Dropshipping
  • kristeentitus
    February 26, 2022 at 6:59 pm #413159

Along with being a freelance writer, I additionally run my own dropshipping as well as wholesale businesses in the UK. But what is dropshipping, and why must you care?
    Dropshipping is a zero-risk and extremely low start up business model. It is where a great deal of traders get their start prior to moving on to brick-and-mortar shops. Dropshipping means that you source some products via a provider, usually in China, and market those to delicious client base. Whenever a buyer orders your own product to sell, you deliver the order to your supplier in China, and they “dropship” it straight towards the client. You don’t tackle the merchandise, and you needn’t hold some inventory at all.
    Wholesale and dropshipping are frequently lumped together, but in reality dropshipping is much lower risk due to not having to buy any inventory first. I originated from dropshipping myself, then moved onto wholesale once I understood more and more the marketing process.
    What do you have to get going?
    The only thing you truly have to get started is a little way of marketing the products. The net is the obvious choice, although you may also look at advertising door to door or distributing catalogues. Naturally, marketing door to door or through the regional newspapers is going to call for a budget, where as launching a website and marketing online can be quite cheap.

I won’t handle the topic of finding a webhost in this post, but subscribe to my channel and I am going to try to compose one shortly. Suffice to state you need that can at a minimum let you host your own self install WordPress blog or similar system. The no fee blogger.com or WordPress.com won’t cut it I am afraid – but there are many real website hosts that you can get for as few as $5 a month which are more than suitable.
    There’s also a lot of different solutions to post a store so do shop around and try some out before you get one. Again, I’ll cover several of these in detail in a future post. If you are dying to get up and started instantly, check out shopify.com which handle the hosting and shopping cart side, and also have a 30 day trial.
    You’re then going to have click here to buy The Wholesale Formula – just click the next webpage, locate an effective dropshipping dealer (more on that later) and fill the new shop of yours with goods.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt